What the Supreme Court ruling means for you (on health care)
June 28, 2012
Posted by on
Here are the points (summarized from this page):
- You have to buy health insurance or be subject to a tax.
- If you are under 26, you can get health insurance from the plan your parents use.
- If you’re on Medicare, you can get free mammograms.
- If you have what’s called a pre-existing condition, you can get health insurance.
- Insurance companies can’t deny you coverage even if you get sick and make a mistake on your health insurance application.
Just for fun, a video of Romney saying the health care mandate is essential. It’s from that way back time of 2006, when the world was a completely different place. And he wasn’t running for President.